RED Grants writing workshop
With funding of up to up to $250,000 (distributed over two financial years) available for individual Peel projects in the current round of RED Grants and with applications closing 7 July 2020, this workshop is for applicants in the advanced stages of preparing their Round 3 Regional Economic Development (RED) Grant application. It will provide an opportunity for you to review your application against the assessment criteria and regional development priorities. There will also be an opportunity for Q&A.
Local projects that promote local sustainable jobs, recovery from COVID- 19 impacts, economic diversification or expansion, skills and capability development and new investment in the region, are encouraged to apply.
- Meeting economic growth & development objectives
- Demonstrating local partnerships & collaboration
- Alignment with regional themes & priorities
- Demonstration of wider economic benefit
- Capacity for completion of project
- Ongoing operating & maintenance costs
- Demonstration of financial capacity & sustainability Local content focus
Wednesday 1 July, 8am to 10am
17/38 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210
Registrations essential via Eventbrite:
More information on RED Grants:
Funding guidelines, application forms and further are available from peel.wa.gov.au/regionaleconomic-development-red-grants-scheme/
For more information contact our grants team on telephone 08 9535 4140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org