The Peel Development Commission records and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user’s server address;
- the user’s top level domain name (eg .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.