Supporting Local Businesses – Accessing Government Procurement Opportunities
Learn how to access supply or works procurement opportunities in the Peel region.
Peel Local Content Adviser is partnering with the Peel Chamber of Commerce and Industry to deliver short information sessions on how to access government supply opportunities across the region. This interactive session will provide businesses with support in how to set up their registration via Tenders WA to enable access to the range of regional opportunities.
Friday 18 January from 8am – 9am
Peel Development Commission, Board Room
Level 1, 45 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah
– BYO laptop –
Please RSVP by 11 January to firstname.lastname@example.org
10 spaces available and additional sessions will be delivered as required
What you can expect from the workshop:
- Information on Local Projects in Peel
- Overview of the State Government Procurement landscape
- Connecting your business to opportunities
- Tenders WA registration and search
- Access to grant funding to help your business
- Information , resources and tools
For more information, please contact Tahlia Jones, Peel Local Content Advisor on 9535 4140 or email@example.com.