Peel Investment Seminar
What a fantastic event held on 29 August at Peel Thunder with the Peel Investment Seminar which the Commission co-hosted with Economic Development Australia.
The Seminar aimed to introduce new investment pathways to support business through private funding and finance options. It also provided businesses in our region an overview of private equity funding options that are currently available in Western Australia, as well highlighting examples of how different funding methods have supported business incubation.
As Peel’s population continues to grow, it’s encouraging to see small business, start-ups and entrepreneurial endeavours flourish in the region. This sector represents enormous opportunity to diversify and strengthen our local economy and contribute to a prosperous future for coming generations.
Our particular thanks to the impressive list of guest speakers we had at this event which provided an invaluable breadth of experience and knowledge including;
Ian Martinus – WA AustCyber Node (panel facilitator)
Asher Vukelic – South West Angels
Kylie Hansen – Impact Seed
Tash Ayers – Agristart Pty Ltd
Roban-Lynne Clarke – AusIndustry
Katie Bawden – Department of Primary Industries & Regional Development
Please find their contact details should you wish to seek any further additional information – Peel Investment Seminar – Guest Speaker Contacts
Attached is a link to the following documents from the event:
- Copy of PowerPoint slides from the Seminar – Peel Investment Seminar Master Presentation
- Handout – Useful terms and questions – Peel Investment Seminar – Useful terms and questions
- Read the Chair’s post-event Media Release/Opinion Piece- 20190830 MR Opinion Paddi – Investment in the region
- Regional Economic Development Grants Flyer – REDS flyer – Peel Investment Seminar
- Peel Investment Seminar Guest Speakers flyer – Peel Investment Seminar Guest Speakers
Please check out our photo gallery below from the event.
Any questions about this seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Peel Development Commission on 9535 4140.