Peel Business Mastery Event – Planning your social media session
The Peel Business Mastery Event brings you a foolproof guide to making your life easier showing you how to plan and schedule your social media in 4-5 hours per month. No longer a daily chore!
How often do you say to yourself “I wish there was an easier way to designing content for social media or how time poor you are to remember posting at all”?
In this session, you’ll learn;
• How to distil the key messages for your brand and use them consistently in all your communications
• How to plan and create content in advance
• Tools for managing and scheduling your content
• How to repurpose your content and building your content library
• Social media rules of thumb – platforms, images & hashtags
Julie Broad has grown businesses using Social Media effectively and two Not-For-Profits with a shoestring budget using a unique method that meant she was no longer beholden to the daily grind of working out content and posting in a reactionary manner.
More recently Julie, in her business advisory role, has developed an easy method for small businesses who are time poor to produce good and worthy content by knowing who their target audience is and working on a clear strategy to communicate to them.