The Peel Food and Beverage Capability Guide
Are you looking for a way to showcase your food and beverage product range to a wider audience of consumers and buyers?
Apply now for inclusion into the Peel Food and Beverage Capability Guide.
Inclusion is free and each producer will receive a spread featuring their products in the digital publication. Participation is simple; just complete the form using the link below and upload some photos and logo.
A partnership project between the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) and the Peel Development Commission, the Guide will be produced by Mandurah-based marketing agency Ready Aim Fire and will be released in 2021.
- Located in the Peel region (Mandurah, Murray, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Waroona, Boddington)
- Producer of consumer-ready food or beverage items (not a restaurant or caterer)
- Able to provide information on product range, company story, contact details and any other relevant details
- Able to provide high-resolution product images
- Able to provide high-resolution logo
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421 422 715.