The Western Australian Government is committed to quality service to its customers and seeks to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of information and transactions provided over the Internet but this cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly to the fullest extent permitted by law, the State of Western Australia and its officers and employees are released from liability (including in respect of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by use of or reliance on this website and the information contained on it.
The State of Western Australia Government has no control over the content of material accessible on any non-Western Australian Government site that is referenced from this website. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the suitability, relevance, accuracy, currency, reliability and privacy practices of any external to the website.
The material at this site may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Peel Development Commission or the State of Western Australia or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
Social Media Community Guidelines
The Peel Development Commission and Transform Peel social media pages provide relevant places to discuss our brands, our projects, initiatives, services and breaking news. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans and followers. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By interacting with Peel Development Commission or Transform Peel social media pages you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out by each of those platforms.
- The Commission reserves the right to moderate, alter, crop, highlight, and/or repost content posted to our social media pages.
- The material on the Commission’s social media pages may only be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or otherwise used, in its original and complete form.
- The Commission expects that users will not post any comments or materials that fall into any of the following categories and advise that such material will be moderated and removed from the relevant pages:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Users who repeatedly violate these guidelines will be blocked.